Friday, February 4, 2011

Exciting News!

So I have been extremely busy the past couple of months! This past week we were in Austin for Officer's Councils which is a conference for The Salvation Army Ministers. I was able to go to two scrap-booking places: Archivers and Scrapology. Archivers is always a favorite as they have loads of the newest items on the market. Scrapology I just found but for those interested you can find them at www.scrapologytx.com . Currently I am working on a surprise! But I also found some cool finds. I found COPIC markers and wood paper.As soon as I figure out how to use my new stuff I will be more than happy to show you pictures!

Exciting News: I have been asked to teach two scrap-booking classes. One of them at Scrap-booking camp and the other is a card-making class at Women's Camp! I am totally excited as I am never asked to do stuff like this! Pray for me!

Current read: Has been the Yada Yada Prayer Group Series! I am on book 3! Try it! Trust Me!

Well, I am going to keep on working but for all of you out there: Keep On Scrapping!

His Grace,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment