Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Projects I have been working on lately.....

Ok so I have been busy in the scrapbook world! Scott and I are being moved to Brunswick GA. Since we are moving, I have been working my fingers like crazy trying to finish projects before I absolutely have to pack up my scrapbook stuff!



This is my Grams at Heather's Wedding! Isn't she gorgeous?!?!?!

First, I talked to my friend Shannon at a scrapbook retreat and she wanted me to do a 6x12 distressed Disney album. So here are the pictures. Now mind you I left a LOT of blank space for her to put in pictures and notes! 
 This is the front cover!








This page is for Abby Grace!

 This one is for Ethan!

 I know you can't really see the stickers. But Disney has come out with this new thing called Vinylmation! It is different character and things with all the same shape: Mickey! I love it!

 This pocket is a new distress paper. It is called kraft glassine. You can rip, sand, ink, paint, and it will take it. The more you distress it, the cooler it looks. It also starts as paper and after you distress it, it becomes more like leather.



 My Tim Holtz Straps. I love them!
 These next two are cards we are going to make at Women's Camp. I had to make them super easy for the women who have no clue about scrapbooking!

 This card is made from acetate sheets. Think: Overhead projectors!
I made this mini book for my MIL.
This is awesome! This is a journal in a jar. In the jar is all types of journaling prompts and then you decorate the journal. I printed the journal prompts on scrapbook paper so that they were prettier!














I hope you all like the different projects that I have been working on! More scrap-booking and GLEE and then packing!

God Bless You All!

His,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me! Your talent is amazing, my friend! I am so blessed to have been the recipient of your giving spirit!

    ReplyDelete